Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Spiked

Spiked
Click photo to enlarge.

Yesterday, I posted a blog about my current obsession with Slink shoes on Lipstick, Lemon Drops & Love.  It is true that I have been snatching up multiple pairs every week and stuffing them into my already bursting inventory, but I couldn't let the outfit I was wearing go without featuring my jeans as well.  I don't really purchase a lot of jeans in Second Life.  What's the point?  It's not like I have to wash my favorite pair so I can wear them again tomorrow.  But, when I saw these on slinventory.net, I had to have them.  I don't see a lot of jeans with designs on the back that I like; these, however, looked very well made and have a cute mixture between a girly design and something a bit rougher.  The jeans are available in multiple colors at Ricielli's main store location.


Credits
Clothing: (Top) Basic Tank in Floral and (Pants) Spiked Jeans in Light Blue by Ricielli
Shoes: Lisa Sandals by Pure Poison
Feet: Mesh Feet Female Flat by Slink
Hair: Brenna by [elikatira]
Skin: Coral 02 in America by Glam Affair at Collabor88
Skin Applier: Slink Feet Applier in America by Glam Affair
Location: Twilight's Edge

0 comments:

Post a Comment