Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Monday, April 11, 2011

Romance

Everyone can use a little romance in their inventory, and The Secret Store’s latest release is just the way to do it! Romance is an adorable babydoll type shirt that features a high neck and a sculpted prim skirt. I really love how shiny the texture is and how soft the colors are. Six color combinations are available for L$189 each or L$1,000 for the fatpack. Two special edition color combinations have also be left out from a previous Lazy Sunday event for only L$70 each!  Grab them before they are gone!

Photobucket

I really needed a cute pair of black leggings to go with the adorable Romance top; so, I headed for my favorite shopping place of late… the marketplace! It’s so easy to just type in what you are looking for and browse through the choices; it really cuts down on all the time you would spend looking through various shops! I do have to be honest, however; sometimes I am a little nervous about buying products from vendors I have never heard of. I hate spending money on clothing that looks fantastic in a picture and absolutely horrible on me. I typically prefer to grab a freebie from a store as a basis for quality before I spend Lindens, but since the leggings from Art Decade were only L$30, I decided to give them a shot anyway. I have to say that I am completely impressed with my L$30 leggings! The texture is absolutely beautiful, and at such a cheap price, I can afford the fatpack of seven colors for only L$150! I just had to visit the store in world as well, and I really love their products. You just may be seeing more posts featuring Art Decade products!


Credits
Clothing: [Shirt] *Romance in Light Pink by The Secret Store and [Pants] Leggings in Black by Art Decade
Shoes: Buckle Flats in Black by Phoenix Rising
Shoes: Brande in Cynical Black by fri.day (SALE)
Skin: Elf 2 [Dark] Sprite 2 (Sundust) by Curio
Pose: *Knee High Fashion 5 by !Bang
Background by FairieGoodMother

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment