Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, May 29, 2013

If I Close My Eyes Forever

If I Close My Eyes Forever

I don't typically take pictures with my husband's avatar.  I'm not sure why other than because (1) he never logs on, (2) he never goes shopping and (3) duo pictures take a lot of time.  Since I have a lot more time of my hands now that summer has arrived, I may spend a bit more time working with both avatars.  That of course means I will have to take Dryden shopping at some point since the world may end before he takes himself.  My husband is very much the same even when it comes to the virtual man.

The beautiful pose I'm using in this photo is a new release by !bang poses.  If you, unlike me, love taking group shots, you should really check out this designer.  Luna Jubilee has a wide variety of couple, friend and group poses.  If you are a VIP member (350L join fee) you can snag Moment at a discounted price for only 88L; this discount won't last much longer, though!  All group poses are modfiable and demos are available.

I spotted the skirt I'm wearing by C'est la vie! while browsing through flickr photos a few days ago.  To all designers who don't use flickr as a marketing tool... you are missing out on many potential buyers!  I have discovered and rediscovered quite a few shops by simply looking through photo pools.  I really love the shape of the Ribbon Belt Skirt.  I do, however, sort of miss the movement of the flexi prims when it comes to wearing skirts in Second Life.  If only we could have the wonderfulness of both types of "material" in one.  The skirt is available in six designs and a free demo is available.


Credits (Lashae)
  • Clothing: [Bra] Jolie in White by Izzie's and [Skirt] Ribbon Belt Skirt in Budding Pink by C'est la vie! New
  • Jewelry: Dewdrop Jewelry Set in Silver/Rose by lassitude & ennui @ The Boutique New
  • Hands: Mesh Hands Elegant 1M Left and Right by Slink
  • Feet: Women's Natural Barefeet by Slink
  • Nail Applier: Springy Fingernails and Springy Toenails by HopScotch @ The Boutique New
  • Hair: Enjoy in Brown 08 by [elikatira] @ The Boutique New
  • Skin: Irene Skin Pale DB by Izzie's New
  • Skin Applier: Slink Hands Applier and Slink Feet Applier by Izzie's
  • Makeup: [Eyes] Irene Eyeshadow in Pink and Smokey by Izzie's (Included with purchase of skin) and [Lips] Glossy Lip Highlights 3D by Izzie's
  • Eyes: Ardent Eyes in Skyfall by IKON
  • Lashes: 2011 Lashes Curl by LeLutka

Credits (Dryden)
  • Clothing: [Shorts] Carter in Wasteland by FATEwear Subscriber Gift
  • Hair: Aiden in Sable by Exile
  • Skin: April Group Gift M in Tan by Filthy Skins (No longer available)
  • Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Olive by IKON

Credits (Common)

0 comments:

Post a Comment