Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, April 19, 2014

Helpless

Helpless

I seem to never be able to stay away.  I can go for months without thinking about Second Life, and then somewhere out of the blue I'm wondering about what kind of new shoes may be available.  I'm helpless.

My latest absence had to do more with feeling overwhelmed than anything else.  Second Life has always been a hobby for me, but trying to keep up with my blog, Seraphim and my pose shop felt more like a job than something I did for leisure.  I had to leave... I needed to breath.  I definitely have a new found respect for creators who are able to hold down a real life job and still design in Second Life.


Credits
Clothing: Blooming Moment Dress by ::{u.f.o}:: at Collabor88
Jewelry: Butterfly Neckalce by Izzie's VIP Group Gift
Shoes: Lily Flats in Prussian by Ingenue at Collabor88
Feet: Mesh Female Feet Flat by Slink
Hands: Mesh Hands Elegant1 and Bag by Slink
Nail Applier: Pearl Nails by Izzie's at The Dressing Room Fusion
Hair: Fleur by TRUTH at The Seasons Story
Skin: Mokatana The Diva by Glam Affair
Skin Applier: Slink Hands Skin Applier America by Glam Affair
Eyes: Summer Storm by Poetic Colors
Pose: Model 272 by Glitterati No Longer Available
Location: Frisland

0 comments:

Post a Comment