Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week 8 of 52 Weeks of Color - Dark Raspberry

52WoCC - Dark Raspberry

Ok... I know I'm running a bit late with this one, but my real life has been so hectic lately. I'm sure that most everyone can understand where I'm coming from there. I actually took this picture a few days ago and am just now getting an opportunity to post it. Hopefully this coming week will be a bit slower!

Every ten days I blog the new collection at Designer Showcase for SeraphimSL. I always love the outfits by 1 Hundred. but had never really heard of the store before I started blogging the showcase. I had wondered what the name of the store meant and finally understood when I visited the other day. All the items at 1 Hundred. are ... you guessed it ... 100L. There are some very pretty designs offered by this creator, and the price is so reasonable especially if you are on a budget. It is definitely worth a visit!


Credits
Clothing: Glamour in Plum by 1 Hundred.
Hair: Lovely Lena in Brown 03 by Head Mistress
Skin: *Nathalie in Tan 03 by Filthy Skins
Makeup: LipGloss 03 by Filthy Skins (1L)
Pose: Model 050 by Glitterati

* Denote promotional copy.

1 comments: