Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week 16 of 52 Weeks of Color: Bright Turquoise

52WoCC - Bright Turquoise

I wonder at times if life could possibly get any busier. I'm sure that it could, but sometimes that is difficult to imagine.

The outfit I'm wearing for my color challenge post was found by chance. I was asked to make a post about a moving sale on Seraphim for a store I had never heard of. I always like to check places out before I post about them; so, I teleported on over and ran right into the perfect outfit for bright turquoise. The Tally outfit by Leri Miles Designs is sold separately and comes in six different colors. The top is composed to system layers and prim pieces that contain convenient resize scripts. I absolutely love the color combination of blue and orange, but that could be a bit of bias on my part since those were close to my high school colors. The sale lasts through the end of the month.

The necklace I'm wearing is a recent item from Izzie's. I've always thought owls were so beautiful and even a bit mystic. They are very intelligent birds, and their eyes give them such depth and intrigue. The necklace is included in two metal options, and the eyes and 'feather' jewels are color change.


Credits 
Clothing: [Top] Tally in OrangeTurq and [Pants] Tally Leggings in Blue by Leri Miles Designs
Jewelry: *Owl Necklace Silver by Izzie's
Hair: Away in Brown 08 by [elikatira]
Skin: Pout (Sundust) in Big Baby 1 by Curio
Pose: Model 148 by Glitterati

 * Denotes promotional copy.

1 comments:

  1. I used this same shirt for my outfit for the bright turquoise week! Isn't it fabulous? I love it lots and think it looks just as good on you as on me!

    ReplyDelete