Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week 17 of 52 Weeks of Color: Shuttle Gray

52WoCC - Shuttle Gray

Finally caught up!  I'm determined with this round of the color challenge to not let myself get too far behind because I know me... I'll never finish if I do.  Two posts in one day isn't so bad though.  Hopefully summer will get here soon so I will have more time to blog!

I really love the outfit I threw together for shuttle gray, and you will probably be happy to know that it is super cheap!  One of our bloggers at Seraphim wasn't able to cover her usual Super Bargain Saturday post today; so, I covered it for her.  One of the stores in the event, who unfortunately didn't have an item out, was a treasure trove of cuteness.  There aren't actually many designs out by Ohmarie Couture yet, but the few that are only 20L each!  I don't believe there was a reduction in price for a sale because there were no signs.  Adorable mesh for such a low price is a complete win.  The top is available in five colors and includes five sizes.  I made sure to slap the subscribo because I definitely want to keep an eye on this designer.

My so very cute capris are one of the new items out by Kyoot for Collabor88.  I look forward to the new rounds each month and snag up all of the items I know will definitely be staples of my inventory.  Five colors of the Etienne Capris are available through the beginning of May.


Credits
Clothing: [Top] Adelheid in Grey by Ohmarie Couture, [Undershirt] Femme Lace in Honey by JANE and [Pants] Etienne Capris in Grey by Kyoot @ Collabor88
Jewelry: Tumbled Stones Bracelet in Newsprint by EarthStones @ Collabor88
Hair: Pretend in Brown 08 by [elikatira]
Skin: Pout (Sundust) in Brat 1 by Curio
Pose: Model 157 by Glitterati

16 comments:

  1. oh Lashae .. i think i will gonna buy that total look that you show here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw Lashae that looks adorable! ove the top and I have that same hair :P
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable as always Shae, and I have to say that that hair REALLY suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy, classy and classy as always. Loving that hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely top!!! I need to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. High quality picture as always Love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look, it's so adorable on you! I love the little pop of yellow to brighten up the gray, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how your look is super casual, but still so pretty and fun. And I love how that little touch of yellow brightens up the whole outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pics. Super simple outfit that looks just right.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just darling Lashae! Casual but still very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very lovely, and delicate and feminine....there are just not enough adjectives to describe the loveliness!

    ReplyDelete