Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Monday, June 10, 2013

Relax

Relax

Sometimes you just need a day to relax, lay on the beach and have a little fun with your friends.  I have to be honest... I've never been really close to many females (outside of my family) in my life.  Too much pettiness and drama always got in the way.  That all changed after deciding to blog with SeraphimSL two years ago (I can't believe it's already been that long!).  Of course various bloggers have come and gone over time, but it has truly given me the opportunity to meet some amazing people and develop friendships that I never imagined having.  I love the no drama attitude of the ladies (and one guy) I work with.

If you would like to see the credits for any of the ladies I'm posing with, please check out their personal blogs.  From left to right: Liane Boomhauer, Danica Saerwen, Vixen Thibedeau, me and Eshe Nakim.


My Credits

  • Clothing: Ruffly Kini in Petal by Paper.Doll @ The Arcade New
  • Shoes: Ilena Sandals in White by Slink
  • Feet: Women's Natural Barefeet by Slink
  • Hands: Mesh Hands Elegant 1M Left and Right by Slink
  • Nail Applier: Classic Nails in Pastels by Izzie's
  • Hair: Enjoy in Brown 08 by [elikatira] @ The Boutique
  • Skin: Irene Skin Pale DB by Izzie's
  • Skin Applier: Slink Hands Applier and Slink Feet Applier by Izzie's
  • Makeup: [Eyeshadow] Irene Eyeshadow Smokey by Izzie's (Included with purchase of skin) and [Lips] Glossy Lip Highlights 3D by Izzie's
  • Eyes: Ardent Eyes in Pewter by IKON
  • Lashes: 2011 Lashes Curl by LeLutka
  • Pose: Girlband by Glitterati Closing Sale

0 comments:

Post a Comment