Last week's meme challenge by Strawberry Singh was so much fun and wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be; this week's is a little more mellow. Before I get into answering Berry's "weird" questions for us, I have to say that I was really inspired last week. With the closing of my two favorite pose stores (aDORKable Poses and Glitterati) within such a short time span, I have been quite saddened. The discovery of photography was something that happen very early in my slife, and as any Second Life photographer knows, you need poses! Berry's challenge last week prompted me to attempt to create my own. I didn't expect to be very successful (I do well to "build" a box in world), but it was a lot funner than I imagined. I had so much fun that I made a few more poses and got this crazy idea to open my own pose shop! I'm sure mine aren't the best on the grid at the moment, but I'm having so much fun practicing and hope to have a small store up and running by July 1st! In the meantime, SeraphimSL.com is celebrating its second birthday, and I have made a small pack of three poses plus mirror as a gift. They are free at Seraphim's headquarters through July 19th. You do have to be a member of the in-world -Seraphim- group with an active group tag to receive the gift.
Now, on to Berry's questions...
1. Which was the last sim you visited? (Other than your home) The Slums
2. Does your avatar look like the real you? I do have brown hair, blue eyes and very pale skin, but that's about where the similarities end.
3. Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid? Since I wear mesh clothing the majority of the time, I really don't see the need of wearing underwear since I'm wearing an alpha layer to cover those bits and pieces anyway.
4. If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy in world? I would probably cash out and pay a few real life bills. Lol I do think I would eventually like to own a few sims and have rental units.
5. Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before? I've done this more often than I would like to admit. It's usually happened with poses during sales.
6. Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life? When I was a newbie, I didn't realize you could double click clothing layers to remove one and add another. I thought it was like real life and you had to get completely undressed first. I would try to find trees or other objects to hide behind in public so I could change my clothes. I was actually banned from a sim once (I was less than a week old) for public nudity. LOL
7. If you could go on a date with any other avatar, who would it be? My husband, Dryden Macbain.
8. Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive? I don't think I've known enough avatars to make a valid decision.
9. What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done in world? I went to a shop when I was a newbie to pick up a Christmas present. You had to sit on Santa's lap to get the gift. Let's just say that Santa would have been put on the naughty list.
10. If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you? Please clean my closet!!
- Clothing: [Top] Cary Double Tank in Stripes-Mint and [Shorts] Briony Shorts in White by erratic New
- Shoes: Ilena Sandals in White by Slink
- Feet: Women's Natural Barefeet by Slink
- Hands: Mesh Hands Relaxed R and Elegant L by Slink
- Nail Applier: French Nails by Izzie's
- Hair: Enjoy in Brown 08 by [elikatira]
- Skin: Lulu 07 BR by Glam Affair @ The Arcade
- Skin Applier: Slink Hands and Feet Skin Applier America by Glam Affair
- Makeup: Black Eyeliner in Gentle Fume by Acid & Mala
- Eyes: Ardent Eyes in Skyfall by IKON
- Lashes: 2011 Lashes Curl by LeLutka
- Pose: Seraphim Turns Two 2 by Flash Friendly Poses @ Seraphim HQ Free
- Location: Seraphim HQ