Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Padded Room

This post has seriously been the most fun I have had with blogging in quite a while even though it took me quite a bit longer to do than intended, but that is simply because my real life job started back this week. (Insert sad face here) Today, aDORKable Poses released a padded room pose prop, and it is unbelievably adorable... or adorkable! This prop is going to be so perfect for a new blog that I'm working on which will be announced at a later date. ;-)

Photobucket


My Padded Room contains seven poses with position adjusting scripts. The entire setup is only fifteen prims which is extremely low compared to some props that I have. The build is copy and modify; so, feel free to play to your heart's content! And, best of all, it's only 10L! The prop is part of the Platinum Hunt which runs through August 31. You are searching for a small blue jewelry box with pearls hanging out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know that I look a little insane in my pics (that was the point though, really), but I really do love the outfit that I'm wearing. Black as Night is a recent release from Siss Boom and is actually a dress, but the skirt didn't work well with the poses. Lestat Reuven has a new location with a new setup and some possible Meeroo nests in the near future! It really is pretty, and you should definitely check it out.


Credits
Clothing: *Black as Night by Siss Boom
Hair: PUN448 - black by booN
Feet: Bare Feet Tip-Toe by Maitreya Gold
Skin: Sundust [Dark] Elf 2-Enchant 2 by Curio
Pose: *My Padded Room by aDORKable Poses

* Denotes promotional copy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment