Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Monday, August 1, 2011

Taste of Second Life: Freestylin'

Taste of Second Life had a lot of amazing designs out from a lot of great designers this weekend. One of my favorite was the outfit offered by Indie Rose.

Photobucket

Indie Rose is one of those stores that I have loved since I was very young in Second Life. I remember my first time visiting the store, owner and designer Angelina Eizenberg asked me if I would join her group really fast to make sure the group gift was working properly. It has been fun to watch this store grow and expand both in size and talent. The Frilled Tubetop and High Waisted Chinos offered for TOSL this week are so very girly. The textures, while simple, are absolutely beautiful and are perfect for a casual day out with the girls or a quiet date with your hunny. You can pick up the top for 50L and the pants for 75L this weekend only. I know, there's nothing like waiting until the last minute to tell someone about a great sale!  >.>


Credits
Clothing: [Top] *Frilled Tubetop and [Pants] *High Waisted Chinos by Indie Rose
Jewelry: Monia Earrings by Donna Flora
Hair: Details - Brown 08 by [elikatira]
Skin: *Alexandra . Fair . 01 by Filthy Skins (NEW)
Pose: Model 022 by Glitterati
Location: Horizon Dream

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment