Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Friday, December 30, 2011

Nathalie

I think I'm starting to go a bit stir crazy after being off work for a week because of the holidays. Since getting married and moving out of my mother's house where I had plenty of siblings to keep me company, I have discovered that it can get quite lonely when you are home alone all day long while your husband is at work!

Photobucket

Thankfully, I had some blogging to catch up on to keep me occupied for a while. I absolutely love the new Chapka from je suis! It looks so warm and cozy; I suppose being 'warm' in Second Life isn't really important, but since I'm constantly freezing in real life, I love the look! To continue with my mesh addiction, I picked up some more items from JANE including the Zipper Hoodie and the Classic Fit Jeans. I cannot get enough of how beautifully and seamlessly the mesh clothing wraps around my ava. It looks so much more natural than bulky prim pieces.

The item that launched this entire post was the new skin, Nathalie, from Filthy Skins. I first found this designer at a discount event that I honestly can't even remember the name of now. The quality of her product impressed me then and her continued growth in skill still impresses me. I really love the makeup choices that are included in Nathalie; there is enough variety for you to wear the skin casually or for a party night out on the town... say New Years Eve perhaps? Nathalie is offered in four skin tones at L$1,800 each; however, if you are a VIP member (L$199 join fee), you can pick up every new skin at 50% off for the first 48 hours after it is released. I just checked, and the discount offer is currently still available (4 pm SLT)!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Credits
Clothing: [Hat] *Chapka in Olive by je suis [Coat] Zipper Hoodie Spectrum in Blush by JANE and [Pants] Classic Fit Jeans in Light by JANE
Hair: Early in Brown 11 (VIP Collection) by [elikatira]
Skin: *Nathalie in Tan by Filthy Skins
Pose: Model 048 by Glitterati
Location: The Pixel Bean Coffeehouse

* Denotes promotional copy.

1 comments:

  1. Lashae! So glad to see a bloggy post from you! Congrats on getting married, and I hope you have a wonderful new years! xo

    ReplyDelete