Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Shadow♥Love

I truly cannot describe how ecstatic I am to finally have shadows on Second Life! I have been mesmerized by them since the first time I saw pictures with them on the feeds and have been terribly envious of everyone who could do this! My poor laptop just couldn't handle the extra oomph that it took to run them. Last weekend, my amazing husband purchased a gaming computer for me; it runs SL so smoothly... I still cannot believe that I'm seeing shadows and can take high rez photos without crashing. Thank you so much, sweetie face!

I do need some practice with using shadows; it's a tad bit trickier to work with than I thought it would be, but I am rather pleased with how my first go at it turned out!

Photobucket

I guess I should tell you about what I am wearing! As I mentioned in my last post, I absolutely adore layers both in real life and Second Life. When I saw the Empty Hearts sweater from Tulip, I just couldn't stop myself from purchasing it. The textures are beautiful and the sculpted pieces add a touch  of comfort and warmth. The sweater is available in four color combinations which can be purchased separately or as a fatpack.

One of the two shirts I am wearing is also from Tulip. The Henley is a well made system top that fits perfectly with the Empty Hearts sweater. The top come in sets of two shirts at L$75 per pack; these are beautiful tops at an extremely reasonable price! The undershirt that I am wearing is once again the Intrinsic Tank by JANE; this really seems to be my go to shirt when I need an under layer. Since these tops are free; there is no reason why you shouldn't have them all! They are also modify which allowed me to tint the shirt to match the sweater. You can get much better than free, well made and modify!

Filthy Skins released a new skin last week titled Maria. As with all of Alexandra Barcelos' designs, Maria is exceptionally made with beautiful shadows, highlights and makeup choices. Each skin tone comes with eight makeup options; I am wearing Tan 03. The smokey eyes with the beautiful pink lips simply got me! There is also a new group gift out from Filthy Skins!


Credits
Clothing: [Sweater] Empty Hearts - Tan by tulip., [Top] Henley - Brown by tulip., [Undershirt] Intrinsic Tank - Orange Melon (tinted) by JANE and [Shorts] Denim Shorts - Light by Zaara
Jewelry: Lish Necklace by MIEL
Hair: Rina - Chestnut by Exile (Clearance @ L$50 per color pack)
Skin: *Maria - Tan 03 by Filthy Skins
Pose: Model 03 by Glitterati
Location: Where it Begins

* Denotes promotional copy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment