Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ripped Stripes

Ripped Stripes 

I cannot believe it's been four weeks since I've been able to make a post. Even worse, the day that I made my last post I also took three pictures of three new outfits with the expectation that it would make it easier to post during the week. I guess I was a little off on that assumption. As many of you know, I am a teacher in real life, and April/May seems to be the absolute busiest time of the year. I have had a baby shower, field trips, prom, state testing and two graduations to attend in the past month. Needless to say, I'm so ready for summer! 

The above photo was one of those that was shot a month ago; at least we continue to get warmer so it is even more 'in season' than it was then! I have always loved stripes; so, the Striped Summer Top immediately caught my eye when it was released by Izzie's. Ten color choices are available, and your purchase comes with the 'tucked in' look as well as with a prim for a more flared out version.

Admittedly, short shorts are not typically my attire of choice, but I absolutely love the ripped look and the denim texture of these Ripped Denim Shorts by Izzie's. As with the top, the shorts are also available in ten colors. The belt I paired with the shorts is also from Izzie's and is a mesh item! The idea of mesh belts really tickles me pink since I find it so difficult to make prim/sculpt belts stay in the correct place. Five colors are included with your purchase. 


Credits 
Clothing: [Top] *Striped Summer Top in Purple/Mint by Izzie's and [Shorts] *Ripped Denim Shorts in Light Blue by Izzie's 
Accessory: *Leather Buckle Belt in Brown by Izzie's 
Shoes: The Twine Shoes in Pink & White by FIR & MNA (Gatcha Item) 
Hair: Just in Brown 08 by [elikatira] 
Skin: Pout in Indulge 1 Sundust by Curio 
Pose: *Model 459 by EverGlow 

* Denotes promotional copy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment