Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, May 31, 2012

Copacati

Copacati

You know I'm all about the dressy casual wardrobe, and I have always loved The Secret Store.  Put the two together with a brand new release and you will have a very happy me!  The Copacati Silk Sweater was released last weekend in seven colors.  Each purchase includes five sizes in standard sizing and an alpha layer.  I really love the geometric shapes the top features, but perhaps that is just the math dork in me trying to poke its head through.  A free demo is available for you to to try.

I haven't been a huge fan of mesh hair yet because most of the pieces I have tried have this weird crinkled texture problem; I'm not sure if it is a problem with my viewer or if it is a problem with the mesh.  Nevertheless, I absolutely adore the style put out by Exile at the latest edition of The Dressing Room Blue.  It's a short, sassy look and includes four colors (and doesn't have that weird crinkled texture problem).  At 70L, it's an absolute steal.  A free demo is available.


Credits
Clothing: [Top] *Copacati Silk Sweater in Raven by The Secret Store and [Pants] Zooey Wide Leg Pants in Raven by JANE
Hair: Late at Night in Maple by Exile @ The Dressing Room Blue
Skin: Love (Milk) in Frenchie by Illusory Skin (Former Collabor88 item - no longer available)
Pose: *Pencil II 7 by aDORKable Poses

* Denotes promotional copy.

1 comments: