Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, January 13, 2013

Helix

Helix

The idea for this outfit was completely inspired by the new shoes from LaRoo that are currently being offered at FaMESHed.  They reminded me of the combat boots my sister used to wear when we were teenagers.  Of course she never wore them with anything resembling what someone in the military would wear; she definitely dressed them up.

I found the undershit I'm wearing while shopping at House of Fox for the shorts that I am also wearing.  I love the illusion of modest sexiness that it gives with the high neckline and semi-see through texture.  Everything is technically covered, but you can see just enough to want to see more.

The jacket that I paired up with the outfit is a newish piece by DIRAM.  The dramatic shape really caught my attention as well as the nine flamboyant textures it is offered in.  The only thing that I don't really like about the this particular texture for the jacket is that the stripes do not line up down the sides under the armpit.  It's a pet peeve I've had for years even with real life clothing.  Perhaps that is why I no longer wear stripes in my real life.  A free demo is available, and your purchase includes five mesh sizes and an alpha layer.

Helix

As mentioned previously, the Liberty Boots are part of the current collection available at FaMESHed.  I continue to be increasingly impressed with each new release from LaRoo.  The detail that is obtainable with mesh designs make a three-dimensional world presented on a two-dimensional screen appear so much more real.  LaRoo also had a new release this past week with their first skin and foot shoe; I hope to get a post up with those in the coming week!  The Liberty Boots are offered in ten colors, include three mesh sizes and an alpha layer; a free demo is available.


Credits
Clothing: [Jacket] Blake Blazer in Rayure by DIRAM, [Undershirt] Vintage Sheer Top by House of Fox, [Shorts] Tailored Shorts in Black by House of Fox and [Tights] Sheer Tights in Black Less Sheer by Izzie's
Shoes: Liberty Boots in Black by LaRoo Shoes @ FaMESHed
Jewelry: Ebru Earrings by Bens Beauty
Hair: Escape in Brown 08 by [elikatira]
Skin: Jadis Natural A TRD #24 by Glam Affair (This makeup is no longer available)
Makeup: Black Eyeliner in Gentle Fume by Acid & Mala
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Glass by IKON
Lashes: 2011 Lashes Curl by LeLutka
Hands: Mesh Hands Elegant 1 by Slink
Poses: [1] Odyssey 5 and [2] SidePony 3 by aDORKable Poses
Location: DangerInEvolution LEA27

0 comments:

Post a Comment