Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sparkle

Sparkle

I had planned to publish these pictures as a special New Year's post, but as it often happens, real life simply got in the way!  Going back to work after a week and a half off was overly tiring.  I absolutely love my job, but it can really take a lot of me sometimes.

The dress I'm wearing is from a store that has been around for about a year, titled One Store by Ju Sands, but the store is completely new to me which is always a fun experience.  The dress does show a little more skin than what I am used to; let's just say that I was feeling a bit festive when I was getting dressed.  I really love the texture of the dress; the sequins are more elongated than typical which gives the dress a reptilian feel.  One Store currently exists solely on the SL Marketplace.  Six colors of the 2013 Dress are available and each includes four sizes and an alpha layer.  There is no demo specifically for the 2013 Dress, but there is a demo for the Rock Dress which is the same style.

Sparkle

I picked up the jewelry I paired with this dress at Donna Flora.  I have always loved how dramatic her pieces are.  They really add a little bit of flair to any outfit.  Both the necklace and the earrings are included in the purchase, and the flower is color change with eight preset colors.  The only thing that I have never liked about Donna Flora jewelry is that the permissions are no copy/transfer.  I would much rather prefer it to be the other way around since I do have a tendency to lose things.  Nonetheless, her designs are amazing!


Credits
Clothing: 2013 Dress in Green by One Store
Jewelry: Fabiola Set by Donna Flora
Hair: Escape in Brown 08 by [elikatira]
Skin: Jadis Natural A TDR #24 by Glam Affair (This makeup is no longer available)
Makeup: Black Eyeliner Gentle Fume by Acid & Mala
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Glass by IKON
Lashes: 2011 Lashes Curl by LeLutka
Hands: Mesh Hands Elegant 1 by Slink
Poses: [1] Model 21 and [2] Model 90 by Glitterati
Background texture by JoesSistah

0 comments:

Post a Comment