Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, February 3, 2011

I ♥ Originals Fair 2011

The I ♥ Originals Fair 2011 starts this weekend, and there are so many great designers included in the event. The fair runs from February 5 through February 13; over the next week and a bit, I will be showing off items from the event!

Photobucket


I’ll start off my showcase with two designers I’m extremely familiar with. Both the owner of Siss Boom and the owner of Lemania Indigo Designs are extremely talented and definitely very original. I chose formalwear to feature from both designers since this is truly one of my favorite styles of clothing. One of the items featured by Siss Boom at the fair is Shy; this beautiful dress is a mermaid type dress that flares out at the bottom with a translucent fabric. A beautiful rose is attached to the chest as well as to a hat provided with your purchase. A veil also beautifully streams down from the bottom of the hat.

Photobucket


A gown featured from Lemania Indigo Designs is one of my all time favorites. American Beauty is a stunning red, ball gown which features large but very beautiful roses draped down the front. This gown speaks elegance and femininity. The flexi skirt is beautifully colored and moves very smoothly. Shoes are also included with your purchase!

Photobucket


Credits:

Photo 1
Clothing: *Shy by Siss Boom @ I ♥ Originals Fair
Hair: Here in Black 04 by [elikatira] NEW
Skin: Katey (Peach) by Apple May Designs
Tattoo: [Eye Shadow] Candy, [Lips] Emily Lipstick Ruby and [Lashes] Lash Set 3 by Apple May Designs
Pose: *Sassy by Croire @ I ♥ Originals Fair
Background by Moonchild Ijilja

Photo 2
Clothing: *American Beauty by Lemania Indigo Designs @ I ♥ Originals Fair
Hair: Details in Brown 08 by [elikatira]
Skin: Pearl 3 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: *Sass by Croire @ I ♥ Originials Fair
Background by Moonchild Ijilja

NOTE: I ♥ Originals Fair landmarks will not work until February 5, 2011.

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

1 comments: