Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, February 17, 2011

New @ Amacci

It has been entirely too long since my last hair post. I miss them… I definitely need to do more! Last weekend Amacci released four new hairstyles, all of which I love! I have long, brown hair in real life; so, I always love when I find a nice long style in world. Coralee and Coralee II are both very pretty and move very smoothly; the only difference between the two hairs is the length and style of the bangs. Melody and Viola are two beautiful updos which also feature a difference in bangs. Melody features ‘no bangs’ and looks best when paired with an Amacci hair base as pictured below; Viola features sweeping full bangs. Individual color packs are available for L$250 and fatpacks are available for L$900.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Credits:
Clothing: *Pink Pistachio by Siss Boom @ L$100
Jewelry: Kennedy White Pearl Necklace by Caroline's Jewelry
Hair: [1] *Coralee, [2] *Coralee II, [3] *Melody and [4] *Viola all in Dark Brown by Amacci
Skin: *Sweetheart [Dark] Beguiling 2 (Sundust) by Curio
Tattoo: *Sweetheart Brows – Brown by Curio
Pose: Long Hair 2 – 10 by Gliteratti

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

1 comments: