Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's On Sale!

Unfortunately, this is the last week for the It’s On Sale event. I always hate to see a good discount event go, but with real life issues and responsibilities, it is definitely understandable.

Photobucket

The sale for this week is still on though; so, get those discounted products while you still can. One item I am featuring this evening is the B&W Dress from SHIKI which I love! I normally can really not stand the mini dresses with the sculpted prim piece between the legs because it never fits right, and honestly it looks horrid when it moves. Although I know in the picture it may look like a small sculpt is included with this dress, you may be surprised to know that it is actually a small flexi skirt which is something I have not seen on a dress of this style before. I really like the concept since I love the movement featured in flexi skirts. The half black/half white design is classic, and at half price you can’t pass it up!

I love a great pant outfit, and the Nicole outfit from G&N Quality Design is no exception. The high waisted pants featured with this outfit are beautiful. I really would love to wear this type of pants in real life, but since I don’t have the body type for them, I guess I will just have to settle for wearing them in my second life. The included shirt is a beautiful pink color; which, of course, is my favorite. Although the shirt is relatively modest in the front, the complete back of the shirt opens up with only two straps crossing the back.

Photobucket

I seriously love shoes… of all types! I’m not sure what the style of the shoes being offered by Republic would be called, but they are interesting to say the least. They kind of remind me of ballerina meets stiletto. The glitter texture featured on the shoes is really pretty; I absolutely LOVE glitter in real life and can always use a little more in my second life. A little heart is attached to the back of the shoes which is absolutely adorable!! These shoes are a Valentine’s Special and will be gone after this week. Hurry and pick them up while you still can!

Photobucket


Credits:

Photo 1:
Clothing: *B&W Dress by SHIKI Designs @ 50% Off
Jewelry: Timeless Pearl Earrings by EarthStones
Shoes: Dante by Kalnins Fashion Footwear @ 50% Off
Hair: Early in Black 06 by [elikatira] @ VIP Exclusive
Skin: *Sweetheart [Dark] Deeply Madly 2 (Sundust) by Curio
Pose: Model Pose 135 by Glitterati

Photo 2:
Clothing: *Nicole by G&N Quality Design @ 50% Off
Shoes: Dream.Booties in Pink by fri.day
Hair: Details in Brown 08 by [elikatira]
Skin: *Sweetheart [Dark] Beguiling 2 (Sundust) by Curio
Pose: Model Pose 093 by Glitterati

Photo 3:
Shoes: *Alexander in Red Valentine by Republic @ L$75
Skin: *Sweetheart [Dark] Beguiling 2 (Sundust) by Curio
Pose: Model Pose 140 by Glitterati

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment