Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, January 7, 2012

Week 1 of 52 Weeks of Color - Champagne

I tend to not make resolutions for the new year anymore because I never keep them. I do have a goal for this year, however... even though I'm about a week late getting this up here! My goal for this year is to participate in every week of the second round of Luna Juiblee's 52 Weeks of Color. Hopefully real life won't kick my butt as badly as it has this week for the rest of the year!

Photobucket

Two of the pieces I am wearing are from the current collection at The Dressing Room. The bodysuit and pumps by R.icielli aren't technically champagne (they are beige and creme), but the color was so close to Luna's champagne swatch that I couldn't pass these items up for my photo. You get both pieces plus seven more for a mere L$70! What a great deal!

The skirt I'm wearing is another piece of evidence to support the fact that I am totally addicted to mesh. I have found myself in the past couple of weeks passing up coats, dresses, skirts, etc that aren't mesh. I don't think I have totally given up on prim pieces; I just prefer to not have to deal with them when I don't have to! The Oxford Pencil Skirt by {mon tissu} is so pretty and classy; I think I eventually want to own the entire pack.


Credits
Clothing: [Bodysuit] Pietra by R.icielli @ The Dressing Room and The Oxford Pencil Skirt in Dark Brown by {mon tissu}
Shoes: Carmeelia Pumps by R.icielle @ The Dressing Room
Hair: Adora Hair in Brown Cocoa by Raspberry Aristocrat (50% Off)
Skin: *May [Sundust] Blackbird 2 by Curio
Pose: Stand 158 by !Bang

* Denotes promotional copy.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Did you start this year's WOCC with a bang or what?!! Lashae, not only is the complete outfit GORGEOUS, but the photo itself is absolutely stunning. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I'm going to look for that skirt LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see your post now .. and yes same top we took.. you comebined it very lovely ..bye bye Nic

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you totally look sharp in this outfit!
    I am still not sold on mesh ... I so resent the idea that I would have to change my shape. That is part of my creation, it is one of the things that makes my avie unique or least that is what I tell myself *winks*

    ReplyDelete