Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week 5 of 52 Weeks of Color - Patina

52WoCC - Patina

This week's color has proven to be the most difficult for me yet. The cute mesh dress I'm wearing was not my first outfit of choice. I began with a really adorable dress from Donna Flora, but the translucent skirt proved to be a bit too much for shadows, and I found myself shopping once again. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the Oxford Dress by LeeZu, I just wish that I hadn't spent money on something that I didn't use. Who knows though... it may prove to be useful at a later date. If you drop by LeeZu in the near future, be sure to check out the tops section of the store; there is a mesh shirt in four different colors for only L$50 each! What a steal!

I had never tried an Atomic skin until they started showing up in The Dressing Room Blue a few weeks ago. I have a habit of snagging up the discount skins every week from the two shops even though I typically have no idea when or where I will use them. But, you never know what will pop up with this challenge, so I'm really glad that I bought it! I do believe that this may be one of my favorite new skins; Ivy Graves' work is absolutely amazing. I will most likely be making a trip to the main store location soon to check out what other goodness she has. Unfortunately, the skin I'm wearing is no longer available at TDRB, but there is a new Atomic skin with luscious red lips just waiting for you to buy it!


Credits
Clothing: [Dress] Oxford Dress Mesh in Wool Turquoise by LeeZu and [Pants] *White Cotton Leggings (edited) by Siss Boom
Jewelry: *Leah by je suis
Hair: Faith in Mocha with Roots by TRUTH
Skin: Grace Skin - Buff - Winter Kiss by Atomic @ The Dressing Room Blue (No Longer Available)
Pose: *Poofy 8 by aDORKable Poses

* Denotes promotional copy.

21 comments:

  1. This look is soft and pretty. She looks so real, as if she is going to look at you and say something. Just lovely Lashae. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit Lashae and that skin looks adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely lovely! Tha dress does you so good, keep wearing it! Very soft like Laila said. Yay Lashae!
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look and the photo, it tells a story (quoting Cajsa here) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always frustrating when SL won't let you take pictures the way you want to :(
    But this outfit looks adorable on you! And the skin is pretty too, it really fits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love this look on you. Beautiful skin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you impress me week after week with your looks...bravo, job well done...this look is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Lashae! That photo melts my heart! Your face so pretty, your hair so feminine, a warm, snuggly dress, and your silky smooth leggings. You've got it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that dress is fabulous! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dress and agree with you about the Atomic skins. You should check out Ivy's other store, Illusory, if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beatifull picture <3 the soft tone if your windlight setting

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous pic Shae... you never cease to amaze me with your innocent girlie looks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are just so lovely, the textures in your photos are amazing and this one is no different...that dress is great and love your eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. top picture .. my compliments.. love it.. bye bye Nic

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maybe we should have a 'how many skins do you own?' challenge :-). Lovely look this week.

    Jasmine Ballinger

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute look! I definitely need to go get that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely amazing top! Beautiful photo. :-)

    ReplyDelete