Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week 2 of 52 Weeks of Color - Coral

Yay! I didn't wait a week to do a new 52WoC post! Last year when I started the challenge, my goal was to use as many pieces of clothing from my inventory that I already had as possible; I kind of want to do the reverse this year though I'm not sure that is the smartest idea with an inventory that is already over 60K. I would really love to get rid of the pieces that I know I will never wear again and replace them with quality items that will be staples of my wardrobe.

52WoC

In all honesty, this week's color challenge was just an excuse to go pick up one of the new mesh shirts by Maitreya. I've been eyeballing Onyx's new items since I saw them pop up on the feeds but couldn't convince myself to purchase a piece. Now that I have, I'm afraid that I may find myself there more and more often. The Silk-Neck Tie Blouse is exceptionally well made with beautiful textures; it has a very classy and quite conservative look... Very school teacherish.

The skin that I am sporting is the new group gift from Filthy Skins. Alexandra always puts out amazing gifts every month for both male and female avatars, and with a joining fee of L$199, twelve free skins and shapes per year is really a steal that more than pays for the group fee.


Credits
Clothing: [Shirt] Silk-Neck Tie Blouse in Coral by Maitreya and [Pants] *Flared Pants in Cream by The Secret Store
Hair: Jess in Cocoa Brown by Raspberry Aristocrat (50% Off)
Skin: *January Group Gift Female Tan by Filthy Skins
Pose: Stand 127 by !Bang

* Denotes promotional copy.

19 comments:

  1. Such a great top! I love this on you, so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a blouse like that in RL! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maitreya's mesh is extraordinary and you make it look so pretty ! Thanks for your comment !

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful pic and a very stylish blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that shirt .. ))) love maitreya stuff.. and took it also for coral.. bye bye Nic

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been drooling over Maitreya mesh too, lol. You show it really well. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love that blouse on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw very cute ashae! You look great!
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  9. 60K, wow! I'd love to play in your inventory one day!

    Great picture and it's good to be back in the groove again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Pretty Shae, you really know how to rock the elegance...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mesh look so great,very nice picture also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful picture! You look very classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning pictures just LOVE the shirt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, so well done! Also, 60k, wow, I thought my 15k was bad!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that blouse is amazing!..and 60K??..oh my...I'll be quite and stop grumping about my 32K inventory, lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another great look this week :) I love your pictures- the shadows are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing look, and beautiful photo work :-)

    ReplyDelete