Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, January 21, 2012

Week 4 of 52 Weeks of Color - Iron

52WoCC - Iron

I'm so proud of myself for keeping up with Luna's Color Challenge for four weeks in a row! I tend to be a terrible procrastinator which is perhaps why I didn't finish the last one. I know it is only week four, but I'm trying really hard to not get behind.

The adorable outfit I am wearing is The Sea Hole's contribution to the January collection of Collabor88. Both the Herron Skirt and the Minna blouse come in six colors at 88L each. There is also a cute parasol that has been designed to go with the outfit which is also available in six colors at 88L each. Now, I know this outfit isn't the mesh that I have been loving for the past month or so, but it is still a really pretty and classy outfit. Hopefully, Drinkinstein will start releasing some mesh items soon!

I couldn't have asked for a more perfectly matched accessory than the recent release from Izzie's. The necklace is part of a set that also includes rings and earrings titled Turquoise Jewelry Set. The set also comes in four additional colors including onyx, pruple stone, red stone and white stone. Two versions of each are included with your purchase: a set with resizers and one without.


Credits
Clothing: [Top] *Minna Blouse in Slate and [Skirt] *Herron Skirt in Slate by The Sea Hole at Collabor88
Jewelry: *Turquoise Jewelry Set by Izzie's
Shoes: Flats by tram (Group Gift)
Hair: About 2 in Brown 08 by [elikatira]
Skin: *Sundust [Dark] Summer-Pure 2 by Curio
Pose: M Betty 1 by Olive Juice (Closing Sale)

* Denotes promotional copy.

22 comments:

  1. I want this whole outfit in RL--just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Your face is adorable by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love the iron and blue together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeously beautiful Lashae! I love SeaHole, they have such a variety of looks at a good price to. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute.. i love that necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, such a Shae look... You have such an elegance about anything you put on and it really works for you hon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely soft look -- you look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a pretty look! It's something I would definitely wear in RL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your combination of turquois and iron Lashae. You are very cute looking .. nice picture..bye bye Nic

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's beautiful and I love the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute colors and very ladylike Lashae :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, Lashae, you look so jaw-dropping pretty! Everything about it, including the photography is so soft and feminine. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look gorgeous...I pretty much want everything you are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww you look so cute! Adorable look :)

    I'm commenting with my google account, because Blogger seems to hate Wordpress, and instantly eats my comments :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty! :-) The skirt is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete