Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, December 23, 2012

Obscure

Obscure

I hope everyone has had a great couple of weeks since the last time I posted.  A combination of a large amount of real life work to complete and a new found addiction to Pretty Little Liars has kept me away, but I should be back on a regular basis now.  I really need to stop finding new shows to watch on Netflix... especially when they have 2+ seasons available for you to watch.  I get so sucked in and then just have to keep watching episode after episode.  Lol  I suppose I could have worse addictions.

I came across the oversized sweatshirt I'm wearing when I was covering FROST for Seraphim.  I have to admit that I have always been a bit turned off by the store name Cynful since it doesn't really sound very conservative at all.  I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, right?  After checking out the designer's profile, I think the name of the store may actually be a play off of her name, Cynthia Ultsch.  Curiosity lead me to check out the main store location, and I actually do like quite a few of the designs available.  Perhaps you will be seeing more from this store on my blog in the future.  The oversized sweatshirt is available in six colors and includes five mesh sizes and an alpha layer; a free demo is available for your convenience.

Obscure

Izzie's is participating in this month's round of Collabor88 with an exclusive version of Geanna available in two skin tones, fair and pale.  Each skin includes four brow colors, a nail base and a brow shape.  A free demo is available for you to try; you may also want to snag the exclusive nails by Izzie's while you are there which include nine colors and three sizes.     

A new jewelry set was recently released by je suis titled Chouette.  Eleven strap colors are available for both the necklace and the earrings.  The pearls and metal pieces are both color change; ten colors are included for the pearls and five colors are included for the metal pieces.  The jewelry is resizable by script.  While you are at je suis, check out the We Are Back! section; a lot of previous event exclusives have been placed out for a limited time.  Grab them while you still can!

Obscure

LaRoo Shoes officially opened their main store location about a week and a half ago with two new releases.  All designs by the two founders of the brand are completely original mesh creations.  The Arsene Boots are available in twelve colors and come with twelve strap colors and four heel colors changeable via a HUD.  The boots are extremely well made; the mesh is very smooth and the straps give a little extra dimension to the look of the shoe.  I honestly love how mesh boots bend with my avatar's legs.  I used to avoid boots when we had to rely on prims and sculpts because boots that contained two or more pieces per shoe could end up looking extremely odd when walking or posing.  That is something that we thankfully don't have to deal with anymore since mesh has come along.  A free demo is available for your convenience.


Credits
Clothing: [Top] Oversized Sweatshirt in Snow by [Cynful] @ FROST and [Leggings] Sheer Tights Colors in Pink by Izzie's
Shoes: Arsene in Black by LaRoo Shoes
Jewelry: [Necklace] Chouette Necklace in Gray and [Earrings] Chouette Earrings in Gray by je suis
Hair: Indulge in Brown 03 by [elikatira]
Skin: Geanna Frostbite Skin Pale DB by Izzie's @ Collabor88
Makeup: Black Eyeliner Gentle Fume by Acid & Mala
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Storm by IKON
Lashes: 2011 Curl Lashes by LeLutka
Hands: Mesh Hands Relax by Slink
Poses: [1] Model 219, [2] Model 228 and [3] Model 254 by Glitterati
Location: Pretty Island

0 comments:

Post a Comment