Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Friday, December 28, 2012

Pieces of My Closet XI

Pieces XI

Sorting through my inventory is always interesting, but I've had a reoccurring problem of forgetting not only about the things that are unorganized but also forgetting what I have in the organized section of my inventory.  I came across a blog about a visual inventory organizer on Every Second Man yesterday that had me very intrigued.  I checked out the marketplace listing and thought that the system was a bit pricey; I definitely was not about ready to shell out 699L for a product that I wasn't sure would work for me.  Fortunately, the designer has a very thorough website with an example of how the system works.  In short, this program is designed to allow you to efficiently organize and catalog your inventory with pictures and custom tags.  I honestly do not know how I have survived without this for the past three years; it is most definitely worth 699L plus some.  If you want to use the wardrobe to not only organize your inventory but to be able to wear outfits directly from it, you do have to be using a RLV capable viewer.  No matter the size of your inventory, I highly recommend this product.

I'm not typically a fan of system layer dresses that have a prim piece stuck between the legs; too often the prim piece is shaded differently than the dress, and it just ends up looking bad.  I made an exception with the Malika dress by Baiastice (since the items from this brand are extremely well made!) that I found in my inventory.  I had been wearing the boots by LaRoo the entire time while sorting in the hope of finding something that would look good with them.  For some reason, when I saw the dress with the boots I was instantly reminded of a favorite movie from my childhood.... Teen Witch.  The combination looked like something Louise would have worn.  Unfortunately, the dress by Baiastice is an old Dressing Room item that is no longer available; the designer does have similar type designs offered in her store, some of which are mesh.

Pieces XI

So the boots by LaRoo aren't technically something old that I rediscovered in my inventory, but they were already there when I started sorting this week; so, that should count for something!  LaRoo is a newly formed collaboration brand between Cracked Mirror and CrashOV Uladstron; all designs offered by this brand are completely original mesh creations.  The Clyde Boots are available in twelve colors and feature a partially laced shoe with a girly touch of studs adorning the toe and heel of the shoes.  A free demo is available for you to try, or you could pick up the free Christmas version via the subscriber; simply click the board to receive the shoes.


Credits
Clothing: [Dress] Malika in Scarlet Red by Baiastice (No longer available) and [Tights] Sheer Tights in Black by Izzie's
Shoes: Clyde Boots in Black by LaRoo Shoes
Jewelry: Chouette Earrings in Gray by je suis
Hair: Lewna in Indecisive Blonde 2 by ploom 50% Off Sale
Skin: Mistletoe (With Love Hunt 2011) by Atomic (No longer available)
Makeup: Black Eyeliner Gentle Fume by Acid & Mala
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Storm by IKON
Lashes: 2011 Curl Lashes by LeLutka
Hands: Mesh Hands Casual by Slink
Pose: Moody 2 by aDORKable Poses @ Zodiac
Location: MadPea Carneval

0 comments:

Post a Comment