Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gacha

Gacha

I definitely have a shopping problem when it comes to gachas... Especially with all the cute new items that are available at The Arcade which opened a new round yesterday.  I keep thinking... "Oh, that's not that much money," and end up spending a ton before I realize how much that little bit of money has added up.  They are really fun, though, and you can get a lot of cute stuff that makes great stocking stuffers.

The best feeling at gacha events is getting the product that you wanted on your very first try.  You feel like you have completed some magnificent feat.  Well, that's how I felt when I landed the slate color of Tulip's cute mesh sweater anyway.  Nine colors of the shirt are available at 50L per play; be sure to try on the free demo before you buy since you have to choose the size of your shirt to play.

I've never really been much of a 'big bows on your head' type of girl, but the mesh bow from Auxiliary at The Arcade was absolutely too adorable for me to pass up.  There are ten total colors of the bow with studded and unstudded versions available at 50L per play; the studded bows are a 'rare' item which means you have less of a chance to score one than the unstudded bows.  

Gacha

Bright lemon yellow pants are definitely not my usual style, but I think they just go with this outfit.  When I was searching for flat shoes last weekend I ran across these pants from Cracked Mirror and knew that I wanted to blog them.  Although you cannot see it my pictures, the pants have a really cute white belt attached.  They are definitely a versatile piece that can be dressed up or down.  I got the gray pair first, but they just didn't do it for me with the color of the shirt; so, I decided to spice it up a bit and go with a color I would typically find outlandish.  Your purchase includes five mesh sizes and an alpha layer; a free demo is available for your convenience.

Are the phone poses not adorable?  I wouldn't really expect anything else from aDORKable Poses, though!  The With Love Hunt started last Friday, and the Call Me set is aDORKable's prize for the event.  The collection includes ten poses with mirror poses and the cell phone prop for each pose.  Items in the hunt cost a mere 10L each but are worth at least 400L each; you definitely can't beat ten poses with props for such a low price!  While you are at aDORKable Poses, be sure to get the free pose the designer has set out for Christmas; a total of twenty-five poses will be given away, but only one pose per day is available.  So, you have to come back every day!

Gacha

My husband suggested that I take a picture of what the photo would have looked like if the phone had actually taken the picture.  I have to admit, it was a cute idea, and I liked the way it turned out!


Credits
Clothing: [Top] Baggy Sweatshirt in Slate by tulip. @ The Arcade and [Pants] Mambo Jeans in Yellow by Cracked Mirror
Accessory: Slouchy Leather Bow Studded in Brick by Auxiliary @ The Arcade
Shoes: Ruffled Flats in Ruby Red by Cracked Mirror
Hair: Reema by Alice Project
Skin: Geanna Skin Pale DB by Izzie's
Makeup: [Eyeshadow] Geanna Eyeshadow Teal by Izzie's (Included with purchase of Geanna Skin) and [Eyeliner] Black Eyeliner Gentle Fume by Acid & Mala
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Storm by IKON
Lashes: 2011 Lashes Curl by LeLutka
Hands: Mesh Hands Casual by Slink
Poses: [1] Call Me 1 and [2] & [3] Call Me 4 by aDORKable Poses With Love Hunt 10L
Location: Virtue

0 comments:

Post a Comment