Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, October 23, 2010

[elikatira]

As many of you know, I absolutely love hair! My love for amazing Second Life hair began when I starting modeling. At the time, I wasn't very old in Second Life and didn't have a lot of clothing or hair. I asked a friend and fellow model where she would recommend for me to pick up some hair at a resonable price. The store she recommended was ETD. From the very first visit I fell in love with the amazing designs and fantastic quality. Needless to say, I was very disappointed when the creator when on an indefinite hiatus. I cannot even begin to describe how excited I was when I got a notecard today announcing the opening of her new store titled Elikatira! The ETD designs are no longer available, but there are over ten amazing new designs with more to come soon! The following are four styles that I picked up; a freebie is also out for customers!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Clothing: The Blues by Siss Boom @ L$100 Special
Hair: (1) Away in Brown 8, (2) Lasting in Blonde 2, (3) Melody in Black 4 and (5) Mood in Brown 4 by Elikatira
Skin: Pearl 2 by LAQ
Make Up: Cosette Berry Cool Tattoo by Siss Boom

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment