Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, October 24, 2010

Irina

Quite honestly, I have never liked the thought of using various brands of skin as some bloggers do. I always felt that it somehow changed my identity because I never looked even remotely the same as I did before. Today, however, I tried on an Amacci skin for the very first time, and I must admit that a new love affair (like my hair affair) may be brewing for skins! The Irina skin is offered is sixteen fantastic styles and five different shades; I am wearing Irina in Fresh below with the Inga shape also by Amacci. With each makeup, you will receive a regular skin, skin with cleavage, skin with hairbase and a hairbase + cleavage skin. Prices are as follows:

  • 1 Makeup - L$900
  • Set of 8 Makeups - L$2500
  • Inga Shape (No Modify) - L$350
  • Inga Shape (Modify) - L$700

Photobucket

Clothing: Black Russian by Lemania Indigo Designs
Jewelry: Dangle Stud Earrings by EarthStones
Skin: Irinia by Amacci
Shape: Inga by Amacci


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment