Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall's Twilight

The beautiful colors that appear in nature during the fall have always captivated me. I love sitting and watching the leaves fall outside my window. The reds, oranges and yellows seem to just naturally go together. The almost FREE (L$1) dress at A Touch of Ireland, titled Samhain Fall, reminds me of those falling leaves. The colors are rich, deep and absolutely amazing! Jewelry, nails and skin are also included with the dress!

Photobucket

Clothing: Samhain Fall by A Touch of Ireland @ L$1
Jewelry: Included with Clothing
Hair: Witch in Rotten Carrot by !lamb.
Skin: Included with Clothing
Nails: Included with Clothing
Background by RubyBlossom
A Touch of Ireland on SL Marekplace


I absolutely love it and get so excited when I go to a newly discovered (to me) store and find designs that are interesting and different than 'mainstream' Second Life. The costumes at Fierce Designs on Fierce Island are just that! As I do my "Halloween Special" over the next week, I will also be including costumes from Fierce Designs (and any other store I find interesting)! Today's costume is a reflection of my 'love' for vampires. I'm not entirely sure why I have always been so interested in them, but give me a good vampire book or vampire show (preferably one featuring Eric Northman haha!) and I will be happy! This costume includes both a long and short skirt version; a skin is also included.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Clothing: Bella by Fierce Designs
Jewelry: Tempest Gothic Cross Necklace in Jet by EarthStones
Hair: Witch in Ink by !lamb.
Skin: Irina 9 Red (Goth) by Amacci


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The Touch of Ireland Dress is adorable on you! I need this dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dear! You cannot beat an entire (AMAZING) ensemble for only L$1!

    ReplyDelete