Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Notorious Sting

It's hard to believe that it has been almost two months since my last post! What can I say though... Real life hit me right in the face! With work starting again, I'm a teacher irl, and my own classes that I am taking to finish my master's degree, I haven't really had a lot of time to play on Second Life. In all honesty, I was also getting a bit burnt out. I spent nearly all of my summer here! A break was definitely in order. I will hopefully be posting more often than once every two months now, but I won't be making multiple posts per day. =) A couple times a week may be a bit more resonable, however.

The first places I had to check out today were a few of my favorites, of course! After working for Lemania Indigo Designs for six months and not seeing anything at all for the past two, I had to swing by! I wasn't surprised to see that she and Lestat Reuven have both changed their buildings. The constant change in scenery is almost like their signature trademark. Lemania has out gorgeous new designs for the fall, including some adorable Halloween costumes. While I was there, I picked up one of the 100L$ specials titled 30s The Sting.

I was also very happy to see that Lestat, owner of Siss Boom (formerly Wondrous Strange), is still making new clothing as she is one of my absolute favorites in Second Life. Lestat offers 100L$ specials as well, and I chose to feature Notorious today. I only wished that she made clothing for real life!

I also made a stop by EarthStones today, my favorite jewelry designer in Second Life. There are several beautiful new collections out. I picked up Falling Leaves Frosted (also available in a gold tone) for this weekend, but I'm sure that I will be back to get more of the other collections before too long!



Photobucket

Clothing: Notorious by Lestat Reuven at Siss Boom
Jewelry: Falling Leaves Frosted by EarthStones
Hair: Jules in Timid Brown by fri.day
Skin: Pearl 2 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: model.pose 1 by fri.day
Background by JoesSistah

Photobucket

Clothing: 30s The Sting by Lemania Indigo Designs
Jewelry: Tennis Necklace by EarthStones
Hair: Jules in Timid Brown by fri.day
Skin: Pearl 2 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: model.pose 4 by fri.day
Background by JoesSistah


Photobucket

1 comments: