Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, March 19, 2011

Milana

Before I learned how to take high rez pictures, I did a lot more hair reviews than I do now. The main reason for that is because every time I take a high rez picture, my Second Life browser crashes resulting in fifteen to twenty minutes needed for each snapshot. If I have a lot of hair styles to photograph, you are talking about an all day event! I had been photographing the new Dernier Cri, rebranded Milana, styles this week any time I got a free fifteen minutes amid a family crisis and homework due for my masters course. I am getting married in three months and was getting ready to go house hunting with my fiancé this morning and was also hoping to take at least a couple snapshots while I put my makeup on. I was a little annoyed that I had to take the time to update my Second Life browser, but oh my… I was more than pleasantly surprised when I took my first snapshot. My browser didn’t crash! Whatever you did Second Life techs, thank you!! I was able to take about eight photographs in ten to fifteen minutes! I’m so happy and will be doing more hair and skin reviews whenever I get the chance!

Photobucket


Now, on to the hair! As I mentioned above, Dernier Cri has rebranded as Milana with an extra designer added as well. All of the styles below are by the designer of Dernier Cri, Asuka Martin. Perhaps now that I can photograph quickly, I will also feature the styles from her partner, Sharifa Morenz! I first discovered Dernier Cri during the one.eleven event last November. I absolutely fell in love with the quality of the hair and impatiently awaited the arrival of her new release. The long wait was most definitely worth the amazing line of new hairs released this past weekend. Hair packs are available for L$245 each and fatpacks are available for L$845. The fatpack includes seventy beautiful shades which can be changed through a ‘hair dyeing’ hud. A free gift is also available to customers; join the Subscribo for the free hair!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The outfit I am wearing is an offering at Fashion for Life, the Second Life event to benefit Relay for Life by the American Cancer Society. Although the color of the dress I am wearing is not for charity, a green version of the same style is available for a donation of L$200 at Vanitas Vesture. Nine additional colors, including the one I am wearing, are also available at the fair for a nondonation price of L$200 each.

The shoes I am wearing are also an item featured at Fashion for Life. As my first purchase from Pixel Mode, I have to say that I am very impressed and very pleased. The quality of the shoes are exceptional; the sculpts are beautiful and the texture is amazing. The pink version of the Baby T’s are available for a donation of L$300. Three other nondonation colors are also available for L$300 each.

Photobucket


Credits:
Clothing: *Languid Party Dress in Rose by Vanitas Vesture @ Fashion for Life
Hair: *All Styles by Milana
Shoes: Baby T’s in Pink by Pixel Mode @ Fashion for Life
Skin: Elf 2 [Dark] Sprite 2 (Sundust) by Curio
Poses: [1] Long Hair 6, [2-10] Long Hair 2 and [11] Long Hair 10 by Gliteratti
Background by FairieGoodMother


* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment