Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, March 20, 2011

Purrfect 10 at Lazy Sunday

Purrfect 10 has another amazing offering for Lazy Sunday! The Serenity Lilac Bow Heels will be available only for a few more short hours for the extremely low price of L$75. Luxury shoes at rock bottom prices! I honestly love that Purrfect 10 has decided to participate in this discount event. Since my favorite part of the shoes is the bow in the back, I decided to photograph the shoes at an angle from the back. The sash that is wrapped around the foot is absolutely amazing, and the color is perfect for spring! Like all other Purrfect 10 shoes, options are available for resizing, skin color adjustments (RGB), sound, walk, invisiprim, foot lock and skin sync.

Purrfect 10 also has some new releases which I will be blogging tomorrow; I didn’t have time to get them up today, but since Lazy Sunday is a time sensitive event, I thought I should get these up asap! Hope everyone had an amazing weekend!

Photobucket


Credits:
Shoes: *Lazy Sunday Serenity Lilac Bow Heels by Purrfect 10
Pose: Profile Photo 3 by Gliteratti

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment