Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Party Dress

I would like to wish a Happy Mother’s Day to all of the wonderful mothers today, and most of all, I would like to with a Happy Mother’s Day to my real life mother. She is such an amazing person; I truly do not know where I would be without her.

Photobucket

The new design that I am wearing today is by an amazing friend and a wonderful mother. Lestat Reuven has once again moved her store since the last time I featured a design by her, and I would have to say that the new build is most likely my favorite to date. The buildings are of course beautiful, and I absolutely love the color of the sky. My picture was taken in the Redgrave windlight with nothing extra special done; the sky is courtesy of the wonderful sky dome type structure that Lestat has put around the island. The lighter green color goes so beautifully with the dark greens of the land and the dark browns of the buildings.

The Party Dress is a perfect short dress for all of the spring and soon to be summer events that I am sure you have been attending. I absolutely love the way the skirt moves; it’s very smoothly and a bit slowly (which I love!). There are eight color variations for the top of the dress, each available for L$370.


Credits
Clothing: *The Party Dress in Iris by Siss Boom
Jewelry: Marquessa Diamond Bracelet by EarthStones (Group Gift)
Shoes: Montsegur Pumps in White by {mon tissue}
Hair: Novel in Brown 08 by elikatira
Skin: Elf 2 [Dark] Sprite 2 (Sundust) by Curio
Pose by Glitterati

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment