Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Split Peas

One of my favorite things about Second Life when I first joined was wearing big, poofy dresses every day! You just can’t do that in real life unless you are a princess, and I certainly am no Kate! Lemania Indigo Designs was my one stop shop for all things poofy, and although she does make many other beautiful types of clothing, her poofy pieces are still my favorite.

Photobucket

Split Peas is the latest piece to be added to Lemania Indigo’s poofy collection. I absolutely love the colors in this gown; beautiful greens, browns and golds are swirled throughout the dress. I really love the texturing on the back of the bodice; the ‘wrinkles’ gives the texture the look of a real fabric; the highlights and shadows are simply beautiful. As with all other Lemania dresses, the skirt moves beautifully; it is definitely perfect for any dancing event you may be attending. At only L$100, you cannot miss this!

Photobucket

Here is a sneak peak of the new skin line from Curio that I will be posting hopefully tomorrow. May has very natural makeup choices which I absolutely LOVE! Yes, I do like more dramatic looks at times, but for my everyday wear in Second Life, I like to look as natural as possible. I don’t believe there is any Curio skin that I don’t like, and I get so excited when a new design finds its way to my inventory! This skin can be purchased at the 2011 Skin and Shape Expo.


Credits
Clothing: *Split Peas by Lemania Indigo Designs
Hair: Here in Brown 04 by [elikatira]
Skin: Hydrangea 1 [Dark] May (Sundust) by Curio @ 2011 Skin and Shape Expo
Poses: [1] *Coy Honey 02 and [2] *Coy Honey 03 by Reasonable Poses
Background by indigodeep

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment