Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Monday, May 16, 2011

The Secret Store @ Culture Shock

I have to say that I absolutely love the classy new outfit The Secret Store has out for Culture Shock. I’m rather conservative in real life, and I think that part of my personality definitely shines through in Second Life as well. The vintage texture of this two piece outfit is extremely adorable. The prim pieces are extremely well made and blend beautifully; I especially love the flower attachment for the jacket! The Popsicle dress is available in five options for L$200 each; the Eglantine jacket is available in three options for L$189 each.

Photobucket


Credit
Clothing: [Dress] *Popsicle in Floral and [Jacket] *Eglantine in Floral by The Secret Store @ Culture Shock
Hair: Rhythm in Brown 08 by [elikatira]
Skin: *May [Dark] Hydrangea 2 (Sundust) by Curio
Pose: *Model 436 by EverGlow

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment