Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, March 22, 2012

Jane's French Château

Jane's French Château

I am completely enjoying the unseasonably warm weather we are having where I live, and I am also completely loving all the new spring items by designers in Second Life! JANE released quite a few colorful mesh items yesterday, and if you follow my blog at all, you should already know how much I love her pieces. The Dabs Skirt is just one of the new designs out; it is available in three colors and comes in standard sizing. The shirt I am wearing is an older JANE style, but it matches so perfectly with the green dots in the skirt. Even though the shirt is not mesh, I love how the system layer provides a 'tucked in' look for the outfit.  I will also be blogging more of JANE's new releases this weekend with my 52 Weeks of Color post; so, be on the lookout!

If you are a lover of poses, you will probably be happy to know that Glitterati is having a 100L pose sale through the end of Pose Fair 2012. I know that the Pose Fair begins April 15th, but I'm not completely sure when it ends. Nonetheless, take advantage of this great sale! Glitterati has some of the best poses that I have come across in Second Life. They are extremely easy to use and very versatile.

Happy Spring!!


Credits
Clothing: [Top] Cameo Halter in Celery by JANE and [Skirt] *Dabs Skirt in Plum by JANE
Shoes: Montsegur Pumps in Berry by mon tissu
Jewelry: [Earrings] *Leah by je suis and [Necklace] Butterfly Collector by Yummy Accessories
Hair: Rush in Brown 08 by [elikatira]
Skin: *Brianna in Pale by Izzie's
Makeup: [Eyes] *Brianna Black Eyeshadow by Izzie's and Black Eyeliner Gentle Fume by Acid & Mala; [Lips] *Brianna Rose Lipstick by Izzie's
Pose: Model 188 by Glitterati
Location: Chateau de la Lutiniere

* Denotes promotional copy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment