Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, March 17, 2012

Week 11 of 52 Weeks of Color - Aquamarine

52WoCC - Aquamarine

I cannot believe that it has been two weeks since my last post!  Life seems to sneak up on you so quickly that it is sometimes hard to catch your breath, and being sick never helps!  Thankfully I am over it now.

The outfit I am wearing is by Nylon Outfitters and is available now at Collabor88.  I was actually surprised that I liked it so well since I typically detest system skirts and now prefer mesh over prim pieces.  The two fit so well together and move so beautifully with the avatar that I really don't mind that it isn't mesh!  The outfit comes in three colors and is only 88L each.  Can't beat pretty and cheap!

The very cute guitar prop by {u.f.o} is also available at Collabor88.  Four different versions are available, and they all contain playing animations and three songs.  The guitar contains scripts for resizing which makes it very easy to customize to fit your avatar.  It really is an adorable piece, and I would recommend it for anyone who enjoys relaxing music.

The skin and makeup I am wearing is a new line from Izzie's.  Brianna is very well made with lovely shadings and highlights.  I full review of this skin will be coming soon; so, be sure to look for it!


Credits
Clothing: Rosey Outlook by Nylon Outfitters @ Collabor88
Hari: Breeze in Brown 08 by elikatira
Skin: *Brianna - Pale by Izzie's (NEW)
Makeup: *Brianna Eyeshadow Black by Izzie's (NEW), *Brianna Lipstick Pink by Izzie's (NEW) and Black Eyeliner Gentle Fume by Acid & Mala (NEW)
Pose Prop: Vanila Acoutis in Antique Flower by ::{u.f.o}:: @ Collabor88

* Denotes promotional copy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment