Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Friday, March 23, 2012

A New Look

coldLogic Combo

I hadn't originally planned to post this photo on my personal fashion blog, but I ended up loving it so much that I had to! We are redoing the Staff Page at SeraphimSL, and this is the photo that I took for the redesign. The quality of mesh at coldLogic is absolutely amazing. Although I haven't purchased an extreme amount of pieces, I do indeed completely love all of the ones I have. I think that a comment I received while checking out sales for SeraphimSL this morning says it all... "that (on you) is one of the best outfits I've seen in sl ever." I couldn't agree more with her! The realistic movement and gorgeous texturing of the jacket and the shirt is enough to make anyone drool!

Although you cannot see much of my pants, I am wearing the Easy Day Trousers in tan by JANE. The combination makes a really lovely outfit. I will be wearing another color of these pants tomorrow in my 52 Weeks of Color post with a full length picture; be sure to keep a lookout!


Credits
Clothing: [Top] Combo Cole in Chocolate/Strawberry by coldLogic and [Pants] *Easy Day Trousers in Tan by JANE
Jewelry: [Necklace] *Leah by je suis and [Earrings] *Leah by je suis
Hair: Rush in Brown 08 by [elikatira]
Skin: *Brianna in Pale by Izzie's
Makeup: [Eyes] *Brianna Eyeshadow Black by Izzie's and Black Eyeliner Gentle Fume by Acid & Mala; [Lips] *Brianna Lipstick Rose by Izzie's
Pose: Model 021 by Glitterati

* Denotes promotional copy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment