Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pieces of My Closet X

Pieces X

I'm a day late on my Pieces post this week, but it's all good!  Sometimes, real life just gets in the way of other things we like to enjoy, and there is no need to stress out about deadlines that we set ourselves.  I hope you are all having a fabulous, and less busy than I am, week!

I distinctly remember buying the outfit I'm wearing by coldLogic; I picked it up simply because I liked the colors.  I honestly don't think I have ever worn it before.  There are probably way too many outfits scattered around my inventory that have gotten there the same exact way.  But, that is part of what this cleaning journey is all about... organization and rediscovering loved items lost in my huge item count.  Like all coldLogic pieces, both the top and the capris come in standard sizes, and free demos are available.

The necklace I'm wearing is a piece by Izzie's which I had completely forgotten about as well.  Big chunky pieces are not something I typically like wearing in my real life; I definitely prefer smaller jewelry that doesn't attract a lot of attention.  But, part of the beauty of Second Life is that I can wear things that I think are beautiful but don't have the confidence to wear in my real life!  The necklace is available in sixteen colors which can be purchased individually or as a fatpack.


Credits
Clothing: [Top] Gilbert in Beach by coldLogic and [Pants] May in Clementine by coldLogic
Jewelry: 50's Pearl Necklace in Teal by Izzie's
Hair: La La La in Coffee by Clawtooth
Skin: Geanna Skin Pale DB by Izzie's
Makeup: [Eyeshadow] Geanna Eyeshadow Teal by Izzie's (Included with purchase of Geanna Skin) and [Eyeliner] Black Eyeliner Gentle Fume by Acid & Mala
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Storm by IKON
Lashes: 2011 Lashes Curl by LeLutka
Hands: Mesh Hands Casual by Slink
Pose: Go-Go 4 by aDORKable Poses 50% Off Sale
Location: Sea Salts

0 comments:

Post a Comment