Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, July 10, 2010

1957 Philadelphia

My fourth stroll through history landed me in 1957 Philadelphia at Fashion Fest 2010. I really loved walking through this SIM. The layout was very simple, and the shops were easy to access. While I was there, I picked up three outfits that were created to help raise money for Relay for Life, an organization dedicated to finding a cure for cancer. The first outfit was an adorable boho dress from Toxic for a L$200 donation.


BoHo

Clothing: BoHo - Chic by TOXIC @ L$200 Relay for Life Donation
Hair: Kalista in Swedish by TRUTH
Skin: Pearl 2 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: Hula Hoop 1 by !BANG
Background by JoesSistah


I absolutely love a cute summer dress, and I found just that with 1-800-Bettie's! This sweet dress features a halter top, a floral design at the bottom and cute ruffles peaking out from under the dress. This dress is avaiable for a donation of L$150.


Summer Halter

Clothing: Summer Halter Dress by 1-800-Bettie's @ L$150 Relay for Life Donation
Hair: Allison in Jaded Blonde by fri.day
Skin: Pearl 2 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: Glitz 2 by !BANG
Background by JoesSistah


My final stop in 1957 Philadelphia left me with an adorable bathing suit from Alexohol Fashions. Yes, I know that I said I already had enough swimwear, but I really couldn't help myself! This bathing suit is available for a Relay for Life donation of L$100.


Rum Runner

Clothing: Rum Runner Swimsuit by Alexohol Fashions @ L$100 Relay for Life Donation
Hair: Rylan 2 in Mocha by TRUTH
Skin: Pearl 2 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: Hula Hoop 4 (Hoop Included) by !BANG
Background by JoesSistah


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment