Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tiffany

I have really been loving the color green lately. Perhaps it has something to do with such a long, cold winter with bare trees. I was so happy when all of the leaves finally started filling back out in April or May. I wish they could just permanently stay there. Perhaps I should move to a more tropical climate!

Zenith Fashion released an adorable short dress today which features a skirt with multiple colored layers. I really love this designer. Everything she makes is sexy and classy but not overdone... Just my style! This dress is available in five color combinations: blue/pink, cyan/purple, khaki/yellow, orange/pink and red/purple.


Tiffany

Clothing: Tiffany in Khaki/Yellow by Zenith Fashion
Hair: Roxana in Mocha by TRUTH
Skin: Pearl 5 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: Oh My by Posies
Background by JoesSistah


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment