Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, July 24, 2010

Show Me on the Doll @ Summer of Love Fair

The Summer of Love Fair continues with many amazing items for you to pick up by some of the best designers Second Life has to offer. I'm not usually a big fan of gothic/carnie/gloom fashion, but Show Me on the Doll has me hooked! Putrid Gloom's designs are indeed dark and sometimes even a bit creepy, but they are very versitile and beautiful in their own right... Yes, even those that are covered in blood! Putrid has definitely turned my curiosity in a direction I had never really been interested in before, and I cannot wait to see what she comes out with next!

Photobucket

Clothing: The Dark Dress by Show Me on the Doll @ L$100 @ Summer of Love Fair
Hair: Christina in Mocha by TRUTH
Skin: Pearl 2 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: It's Me by Miyoko Magic
Location: Devil's Moon


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment