Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kuuipo

I have been desperately wanting to go to the beach all summer, but unfortunately I haven't quite made it there yet. I suppose that the water by my Second Life home will have to do until I can feel the sand between my real life toes! aDORKable Poses released a cute surfboard today that didn't quite help with my longings for the beach; it's so cute that it just made me want to go that much more! The surfboard includes four adorable couple poses that range from sweet and seductive to playful and goofy. A couple of the poses also work if you would rather take a picture alone. Other options available on the surfboard include nine different textures and adjustments to shine, glow, brightness and avatar position.

Today was the first time that I have attempted a photoshoot with more people than just myself. Since it was a cute, couple surfboard, I decided to buy my hubby a pair of trunks and drag him along with me. I even demanded that he take his shirt off!! He's a modest fellow, but he humored me. Hehehe Okay, okay... I would never try to make him do anything he didn't really want to do, but he jokingly told me that I was being demanding. LOL He's quite a bit stronger than I am in Second Life, as well as in real life, and I seriously doubt I could make him do anything anyway! We did have a lot of fun playing around with the surfboard and splashing each other! Dryden ... i♥y! ☺

aDORKable

aDORKable

aDORKable

aDORKable

Clothing: (His) Logo Boardshort in Black by Water Babies; (Hers) Infinity Swimwear by *BOOM*
Hair: (Hers) Jennifer.3 in Timid Brown by fri.day, Kizzy in Chestnut by ETD (No longer available)
Skin: (Hers) Ania 2 (Peach) by LAQ
Poses: Kuuipo (My Sweetheart) Couples Surfboard by aDORKable Poses


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Lashae! The pics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sending me the surfboard, Adorkable!! I really appreciate it! We had a lot of fun this afternoon!! Hehe ;-)

    ReplyDelete