Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Peepers

I was aimlessly walking around the other day when I came across these amazing pair of glasses at Miel. I wear glasses in real life, but I had never thought to put them on my Second Life avatar. Really... What's the point? My character already has perfect vision! Haha... But, they looked so adorable in the vendor picture; so, I bought them anyway. I am definitely glad that I did! I may not need them for vision purposes, but these glasses are extremely sexy and very sophisticated. They also include a size change script and a color change script for the frames (12 colors), optional tape (12 colors) and lenses (12 gradient, 12 solid and clear) .

Photobucket

Clothing: Wild Orchids by Lemania Indigo Designs
Glasses: Genius Peepers by Miel
Hair: Aradhana in Mocha by TRUTH
Skin: Pearl 8 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: fedora.pose 3 by fri.day
Background by JoesSistah


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment