Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, December 26, 2010

Frou Frou You You

It has been a blah kind of day; there’s been too much snow outside for too long. Thankfully, I can teleport to warm locations in Second Life. It’s just too bad that I can’t actually feel the warmth from the pixel sun on my skin! With absolutely no where to go, I decided to go shopping (like I needed an excuse!).

Photobucket

Clothing: [Shirt] Zipper Tank in Dusk and [Skirt] Frou Frou You You Skirt (TDRB Exclusive) by Royal Blue @ The Dressing Room Blue
Shoes: Dandy Boots Solid by Miel
Hair: Ramona in Mocha by TRUTH
Skin: Pearl 6 (Peach) by LAQ
Pose: Long Hair 10 by Glitterati


The Dressing Room Blue updated its collection yesterday, and, as usual, there are a lot of nice items being offered all at L$70 or under. My favorite item from the new collection is from the featured guest, Royal Blue. The Frou Frou You You skirt may have an extremely odd name, but it is absolutely beautiful! The sculpted skirt features three different layers in multiple shades of blue. This color trio is exclusive to The Dressing Room Blue and is available for L$69. The shirt I am wearing to match is also by Royal Blue and can be purchased at their flagship store location.

0 comments:

Post a Comment