Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas

I would like to start off with an apology to the designer of JeSyLilo, LiLo Glom, who sent me five amazing new skins last week. I had every intention of blogging these last week, but real life got crazy fairly quickly. These skins are absolutely beautiful, and I am sorry that I could not get them to my readers sooner.

Photobucket

Clothing: [Jacket] Aviator Jacket in Raven by JANE; [Shirt] *Winter Basics by Siss Boom; [Pants] *Delirium Jeans in Ocean by Miseria
Hair: Roaring 20's in Black Beauty by Clawtooth
Shoes: Far Boots (Polar Edition) by Miel
Skin: *Xmas 2 in Light by JeSyLiLo
Pose: *Pencil 8 Mirror by aDORKable Poses
Background by RubyBlossom


The new Christmas skin released by JeSyLilo last week is stunning to say the least. I particularly love the eye shadows; the designer has added just the right amount of sparkle without going completely overboard. The skin is offered in three tones (light, tan and dark) and five different makeup choices at L$1200 each or L$4500 for the fatpack. Each makeup has options for freckles/no freckles, small breasts/large breasts, matte/shiny and hairbase/no hairbase. Also, JeSyLiLo has placed several free items (including eight skins!) out for the Christmas season.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Clothing: Lace Leotard in Black by Modd.G
Hair: Woman of the Year in Classic Brunette by Clawtooth
Skin: *Xmas in Light and Xmas Free by JeSyLiLo
Pose: *Pencil 5 by aDORKable Poses


On a side note, I have opened a Twitter account to keep my readers posted on new items as well as where I am when I haven't posted for a week! Hehe

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment