Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, December 28, 2010

If I Could Go Back...

One of the aspects of Second Life that I first fell in love with was the ability to be someone from any era, whether in the past or in the future. I am sure that many of us have enjoyed having this ability in world. If I could visit another time, it would most likely be a time when women wore poofy dresses and common courtesy was the norm. That is exactly what the new release from Siss Boom reminded me of today which will be available for a limited time at L$100. The poofy skirt and adorable little hat sent me back to another time. At least if I can’t experience it irl, I can experience it in Second Life!

Photobucket

Clothing: *Emma by Siss Boom @ L$100
Hair: Details in Brown 08 by [elikatira]
Skin: Emily (Peach) by Apple May Deisngs @ L$250 until January 1st
Tattoos: [Eyeshadow] Smokey, [Lashes] Lash Set 3, [Blush] Rosey and [Lipstick] Ruby by Apple May Designs
Background by Sasy Scarborough


* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

1 comments: