Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Friday, December 10, 2010

Week 5 of 52 Weeks of Color - Sepia

Yes, I know I'm running a little behind, but at least I will get the color in for this week before Luna Jubilee posts the new color for next week, yellow, tomorrow morning. I thought I would look in my inventory for this week's theme, sepia; however, when I did an inventory search, the only thing I came up with was a sepia colored tent. I have no idea where it came from or why I even have it, but obviously, that wasn't going to do!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Clothing: [Dress] Lia Dress in Pancho and [Socks] Lia Socks in Spice Medium by Miel
Shoes: Lia Boots by Miel
Hair: Clover in Snickers by !lamb. @ one.eleven (SOLD OUT)
Skin: *Wind Chill by Siss Boom
Tattoo: *Copper Penny by Siss Boom
Pose: Long Hair 6 by Glitterati
Background by JoesSistah

When I saw the new releases from Miel this week, I knew the items would be perfect for the color challenge! Like all other designs by Miel, the new additions to the Lia Collection are absolutely fantastic! This skirt, belt and shoes are all sculpted; so, I would definitely recommend purchasing a demo pair before committing yourself to any of the items. As IRL, not all sculpts are friendly to every shape in SL. However, the great thing with SL is that you can change your shape! Why can't it be that easy IRL?!

The hair that I am wearing is a One.Eleven exclusive from !lamb.. Unfortunately, the hair is now sold out; however, !lamb. released a new hair design this week with the opening of their new main store location on Lula with Tres Blah! It's a definite must see.

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

1 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite outfits I got this week... you look great :)

    ReplyDelete