Copyright © Lashae Karsin ღ
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, December 23, 2010

Scandinavian Fame

Aaaaahhhh Christmas Break! It was so nice to finally be able to wake up after the sun rises this morning. Snow is still on the ground from the monstrous storm we had last week; hopefully it will stick around a few more days to give us a white Christmas! Speaking of the white stuff, I received an adorable winter items from an absolutely amazing designer yesterday. DCNY’s Scandinavian Poncho is completely sculpted (one attachment) and reminds me very much of a poncho I have in my real life. I absolutely love the complete wrap around design with the high collar and fur trimmed bottom. The textures are very realistic and leave me with a warm and cozy feeling. Five colors are available for customers to choose from.

Although I wouldn’t necessarily classify the FAME Pumps from LeLutka as strictly “winter” shoes, the added leg warmers definitely make them wearable, and rather fashionable, during the colder days! I received these shoes as a very generous Christmas gift from my very good friend SweetDeb Kips. When I opened these shoes yesterday, I instantly fell in shoe love! As my regular readers already know, I can NEVER have enough shoes, and a perfectly sculpted pair of shoes absolutely sends me over the edge… in a good way. The FAME Pumps feature a thick high heel and an adorable tassel in the front. The textures throughout the entire shoe are realistic with added highlights and shading. Both the striped and plain styles of legwarmers are included with your purchase and are texture change with six colors to choose from. The top, main and bottom of the legwarmers can be changed individually. Fourteen color choices are available which can be purchased individually or in a fatpack.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Clothing: [Poncho] *Scandinavian Poncho in Grey by DCNY and [Pants] *Delirium Jeans in Coal by Miseria
Shoes: FAME Pumps in Black by LeLutka
Hair: Sonya in Mocha by TRUTH
Skin: *English Rain by Siss Boom
Tattoo: *English Rain Makeup 01 by Siss Boom
Pose: [1] Glitterati 035 and [2] Glitterati 040 by Glitterati
Background by RubyBlossom

* Denotes item provided by designer for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment